Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are new to Kodi
If you are new to Kodi you will need addons to get anything to watch.
Kodi features some addons from it's website: https://kodi.tv/addons

For a more enhanced experience, you will want to get into addons from third party sources.
You can download them one at a time and install them, or you can install a "Build" which will come with a set of addons installed for you.
Your best source for getting these is YouTube. Many YouTubers will review addons and builds. They will show you what they do and will show you step-by-step instructions on how to install them into your Kodi.

A note of caution that you should keep an eye on the dates of the videos you are watching. Builds and addons are always changing. Some get updated, some get deleted and some are new developments. They are made available for free by hobbyists who may decide to quit working on their project for a number of reasons.
Using outdated and unsupported addons will not give you the best experience with Kodi.
If you can't get any shows or movies, you are probably using an addon that died long ago.
Using Kodi 18.8 with the Daemon Build 1.12 and Real Debrid
on an Nvidia Shield Pro with a 1080p 55" TV
Yo soy nueva en todo lo que trata esto, a mí me encanta porque fácilmente puedo tener la capacidad de hacer diversas tareas mediante este mecanismo.
(12-06-2019, 02:03 PM)CiraLopez Wrote: I am new to everything that deals with this, I love it because I can easily have the ability to do various tasks through this mechanism.

Lo he estado usando durante un par de años y me da lo que quiero, ¡así que soy un feliz streamer!

I've been using it for a couple of years and it gives me what I want so I am a happy streamer!
(02-01-2019, 04:08 PM)Gerald Wrote: If you are new to Kodi you will need addons to get anything to watch.
Kodi features some addons from it's website: https://kodi.tv/addons

For a more enhanced experience, you will want to get into addons from third party sources.
You can download them one at a time and install them, or you can install a "Build" which will come with a set of addons installed for you.
Your best source for getting these is YouTube. Many YouTubers will review addons and builds. They will show you what they do and will show you step-by-step instructions on how to install them into your Kodi.

A note of caution that you should keep an eye on the dates of the videos you are watching. Builds and addons are always changing. Some get updated, some get deleted and some are new developments. They are made available for free by hobbyists who may decide to quit working on their project for a number of reasons.
Using outdated and unsupported addons will not give you the best experience with Kodi.
If you can't get any shows or movies, you are probably using an addon that died long ago.
G-Man how to you install some of the Add-ons.   Also if there a post on updating from your Midas build to Dameon. Thanks
Give me a few days before switching to Daemon. I am working on a big update which I hope to be finished this week.

To switch to another build, just use the G-Man Wizard and go to "Builds". Click on Daemon and do a Fresh Install.
If you have anything saved into your Kodi Library, write it down somewhere, as a fresh install wipes everything. I am hoping to get a video done on how to do updates and backups but I want to get the builds done before I move onto more videos.
I don't use Trakt myself, but if you get an account with Trakt.tv you can sync it with Kodi and have your library saved on the Trakt website so you never have to worry about recreating it. I'll be going more into that with the new build, videos and written Guides.

If there is an add-on you want that isn't included in my build, you will need the URL of the Repo.
It installs exactly the same way as you installed my Repo and Wizard.
From the main page of my build, Click on "File Manager", Click on "Add Source", Click "None" and enter the URL. Give it a name and click "OK".
Go back to the main page, Click on "ADD-ONS", Click on "Install from zip file", Click on the name you entered, click on the zip file for the repository and wait for the notice telling you it's installed. Then click on "Install from Repository" and click on the name of the new repo. You will find your add-on under video add-ons.

WARNING: If you install anything from TVADDONS it will automatically install a malicious script called Indigo which is very difficult to remove. It will destroy the Crew add-on, disable the repo and won't let you enable it. Most websites won't recommend these add-ons but some YouTubers are recommending these bad add-ons. I try to include the best add-ons in my build with enough variety to cover the most content out there.