Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Shocked 
An updated website is currently under construction for StreamingAVE.com Dancing
The Forums will remain the same with a few adjustments.
Also to launch will be a new Kodi Build with a new Kodi Repository, complete with Wizard to install, update and maintain the build.

This build was created for the Kodi Leia 18.x versions of Kodi by me personally as a self-challenging project. I also got tired of using someone else's build.
Once I have that all set up, I will be looking at creating my own Add-on for Movies, TV and more. I have a short attention span for personal projects so that is not a sure thing. However, I use Kodi exclusively for my TV so I have good reason to stay on top of it's function.
I am not a coder, but I am able to study open-source coding and understand enough of it to make simple modifications.
This is all currently a hobbyist's experiment in developing a Kodi support system.

In addition to these projects I will be adding videos to my YouTube channel.
Again this isn't an attempt at creating a business, this is something I am doing for myself just because I'm an old dog interested in learning new tricks in an attempt to avoid getting bored. Smarty
Using Kodi 18.5 with the Midas Build
On a Windows 7 PC and an Android 5 (Lollypop) MyGica 1900 Pro Box
I have been using computers since 1985 and I am am a rookie coder / website developer