Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Xenon version 19.5
A lot happening in the world of Kodi.
As George from Seinfeld would say "Let's not get into panic mode!"
Legal issues for some of the bigger addons has caused some shut-downs resulting in dead scrapers and limited sources.
I was watching my shows the other night at 8pm and everything was fine. At 9pm Overeasy and 19 clowns was dead. Scrubs and Exodus Redux still worked but with very limited results.

Diggz has released Xenon 19.5 to help us get addons that work.
I have avoided using Torrents as I don't like to over-complicate things and get into more issues, but right now I find a combination of Real Debrid and Torrents are getting me what I want.

This is just a typical hiccup with Kodi so don't assume it's the beginning of the end. Our sources in Kodi are like a regenerating alien. You kill one source and two new sources take it's place. Developers want do be top dog, so when a big dog falls, little dogs step it up in an attempt to become the new top dog.

Just be patient, stay informed and keep up with all the updates to Kodi addons.
Kodi has a vast number of communities and all the information you need can be found on YouTube if you take the time to search it out.
Using Kodi 18.2 with a Diggz Build (Xenon version 19.5)
On a Windows 7 PC and an Android 5 (Lollypop) MyGica 1900 Pro Box
Me encantan mucho todos estos temas de verdad que este foro es puro entretenimiento, espero probar el nuevo Xenon muy muy pronto. Aunque mi trabajo de chef me permite presenciar gorro chef lo que quiero es mezclar la cocina con el entrenamiento.
(07-17-2019, 05:23 PM)gabrielmarrero Wrote: Me encantan mucho todos estos temas de verdad que este foro es puro entretenimiento, espero probar el nuevo Xenon muy muy pronto. Aunque mi trabajo de chef me permite presenciar gorro chef lo que quiero es mezclar la cocina con el entrenamiento.

Lamento no hablar español, pero aprecio su respuesta. Espero que encuentre Xenon útil!
Using Kodi 18.2 with a Diggz Build (Xenon version 19.5)
On a Windows 7 PC and an Android 5 (Lollypop) MyGica 1900 Pro Box